Friday, April 12, 2013

How!???! Make it stop!

In a moment of utter awe and exasperation, I am taking a two minute break to start what will be a highly entertaining document. I'm an in awe of my clumsiness and how frequently ridiculous things happen. Just now, I was innocently sipping coffee and it managed to leap from the minuscule hole into my eye, all over my face, and on my shirt and pants. That's right. I barely moved and I have coffee and soy milk in my eye. I have decided to document any special moments for the next week or so. Just a few highlights that I can remember from the past few days:
 
  • Slipping as I dodged out of the shower at 6:50 AM on Monday morning to the sound of the smoke alarm and scent of toxic, burning oatmeal and clouds of smoke. It usually takes about 8 minutes to cook. wow. This should not have happened.
  • Finding a mysterious bruise on the back of my arm yesterday. 
  •  Getting tangled in the frame of a door with a music stand, which resulted in the stand assaulting my leg and a large, painful bruise. 
  • Almost toppling down the stairs today on my way to school.
Just wait for it... This list should develop quite rapidly and should be good. You never know what oddity I will experience. Also, I've concluded that about every two weeks the birds conspire and decide to make my car their depository. This has been happening for a few months. in different locations. Really? I could also write about all the friends we try to keep out of our apartment... The cats, the raccoon, wasps, the large ant infestations... I've yet to see a squirrel. Like I said, just wait for it.


Coming next... My eucharisteo list.

No comments:

Post a Comment