Sunday, November 21, 2010

Monumental Day

About five years after I started taking college classes (starting in high school) I have finished my first degree. Three schools and three states later I am done with enough credits for at least two degrees and a minor. I should be out celebrating this evening, but am so exhausted and have a recording session tomorrow.Whoever approved weekend finals has never had to do them. I started #1 at 8 AM Saturday morning and finished #4.5 today at 4:30 PM. What's next? One week spent in practice rooms and coffee shops. I'll be preparing pre-screenings and completing applications for five schools this week. January 3rd I start another program here. Yes, I have contemplated the idea of taking a break from school. It's time to start kicking the coffee addiction. It's Turkey week. More thoughts to come. For now ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment