Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Word On Church Planting

I've been dreadfully delinquent and will improve the frequency of my posts. I now live in Pittsburgh and am  incredibly busy trying to become a better violinist, artist, and jump through the necessary hoops for that all too flimsy piece of calligraphic paper. I miss many people, access to practice rooms, my church, crisp air and the mountains. My roommate is wonderful. We keep each other sane. Our first week and a half was a bit rocky... Let's just say no mattress, electricity, stove, trying to move out and find a new apartment while classes and auditions were taking place. It proved to be a great bonding experience and now we are prepared to take on anything including the cat that leaps through our window almost every day. God was so good. We found a great apartment and were barely able to get out of the first one in time. There were so many almost disasters, but everything happened just in time. I believe God was taking care of us even while we were faced with the very real possibility of temporary homelessness or a legal battle.

Planting the Church:

May return soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment